Stars in my eyes!! Such an unexpected gift!! Thanks so much to Lifestyles with Lia for nominating me for the Versatile Blogger Award. You are very kind. I’ll do my best to life up to it. 🙂
Here are the guidelines for “The Versatile Blogger Award”:
Show the award on your blog.
Thank the person who nominated you.
Share seven facts about yourself.
Nominate 15 blogs.
Link your nominee’s blogs & let them know.
So…. 7 things about me:
1. I’m an aspiring minimalist…..but I can’t seem to let go of too much stuff at once. So, slowly…ever so slowly, I’m working my way through years of accumulation and settling for being a “medium-ist” for the moment.
2. I love music! But I’m not at all muscial. I never, ever sing…unless I’m complely, utterly alone. And even then, I’m a little nervous.
3. I love spending time by myself. (….of course, I also love time with family & friends….) It’s all about balance.
4. I also love meeting new people. I get a bit of a thrill out of making a new friend.
5. When I’m alone, I have a habit of taking on tasks that should probably wait. For instance, just back from a trip to the Osteopath to pop a rib back in its proper place, I’m inspired to move a queen sized mattress two flights upstairs. Today. By myself! Even though I know it is illogical…..I move ahead with the project. (the mattress in question is presently wedged mid-way up the second staircase…and the day isn’t over, yet!)
6. I really, really don’t like being cold. And yet, I love living in this place, which is a cold place. (-20C today…..oh! so cooooold!!) But then…it is January …. and this is Canada.
7. Although I’m looking mid-life square in the eye and have 2 university degrees, I don’t feel like I’m completely finished with formal education. I enjoy searching university calendars for interesting courses of study, but haven’t actually signed up for one in over (OMG) 25 years. But hey! You never know!
Now its my turn to make some nominations. Just as Lia did, I will nominate 2 bloggers:
A Sawyer’s Daughter and Vero in Boston
Drop by and visit these sites…..you’ll be glad you did! 🙂